Thu, Jan 19|
Life On Your Terms with Dr. Gwen Schiada & Satyam
A dynamic collaboration interweaving the 7L Framework with yogic thought!
Time & Location
Jan 19, 2023, 7:00 PM – Feb 16, 2023, 8:15 PM
About the event
Renaissance Yoga is honored and pleased to collaborate with Dr. Gwen Schiada to present to you a very special interactive course, Life On Your Terms. This will be a unique enterprise as Gwen is the author and pioneer of the Life on Your Terms seminar series, and together we shall interweave Gwen's very engaging 7L Framework with the vast landscape of yogic thought and teachings. Combining these two complementary perspectives shall help open pathways for reflection, engagement, success, and, ultimately, fulfillment.
Life on Your Terms means defining what success means to YOU, having the courage to walk towards it, and manifesting the life of your dreams! When you’re consciously in alignment with your passions, values, and purpose, it is here you’ll discover true joy. Just as your body can become out of alignment so can your mindset, life, and spirit. Manifesting your ideal life requires support and guidance, both internally and externally. The proven 7L Framework and the ancient teachings of yoga can (a) serve as a guide and (b) support you in your journey. Creating the life you desire and deserve starts with giving yourself permission. Are you ready to live “Life on Your Terms?”
The 7L Framework features the following modules in an interactive, dynamic manner:
- LISTEN: Creating space, getting still, connecting to your inner compass, and listening to what calls.
- LOVE: Clarifying your OWN values, passions and purpose. Are you living your life or what society or others expect of you? Give yourself the gift to explore and define what success means to you.
- LAYERS: What’s holding you back from your best life? Having the courage to let go of what no longer serves and identifying what you need to bring into your life to move forward is key. Your layers can keep you feeling safe, but they can also keep you stuck.
- LEAP: Take that first step and move towards your dreams. Focus on what you want for your life and worry less about how you’ll get there. Trust the next step will reveal itself. What are you walking towards?
- LAND: Pause, breathe, express gratitude, and celebrate the milestones in life. Reflect on the journey, not just the destination. This is where we find our joy. Are you acknowledging your landings?
- LEARN: Life's journey provides little and big lessons we often ignore. They’re gems that give you courage for the next step when we pay attention. What have you learned to help create the life you want? Let’s explore!
- LEVEL-UP: Develop a mindset of continuously evolving and coming into alignment with your passions, values and purpose. You can be both present and excited about your next chapter.
For each of the above modules, we shall integrate yogic philosophical tenets and offer “hands-on” yogic guidelines and practices for daily living.
This course is for you if:
- You want to feel emboldened to claim and create the life, business, or career you desire but feel beholden to barriers and beliefs that hold you back.
- You feel a stirring inside to move towards something different or bigger, but you're unsure how to tap into your own power and chart your path.
- You'll feel you've let yourself down if another year goes by and you haven't taken action to achieve your dreams.
- You want to start living life on your terms now, start living your life awake, and stop living on autopilot!
What Participants Receive:
- Facilitated Life On Your Terms 7L Framework interactive workshop series.
- Transformative modules designed so you can tap into your inner compass and claim the life you desire. Great way to start the new year!
- 7L Workbook with overview of each module, reflection questions, and a place to journal that will help you along the way.
- Handout (PDF booklet) of correlated yogic teachings and practices.
- Virtual vision board created.
– A welcome packet and course materials will be sent to registrants a few days (or so) before the course begins.
– The five live classes will be a combination of lecture, discussion, and Q & A.
– Weekly emails will serve as a bridge between classes.
– Questions will be accepted and replied to throughout the duration of the course via video.
– All registrants will have access to Zoom replays of the classes.
Dr. Gwen and Satyam have co-led retreats for professional organizations and individual seekers, and we really look forward to sharing this with you and hope you will come on board for what will certainly be a dynamic and life-affirming experience.
- Ticket type
7L Framework & Yogic ThoughtPrice$135.00