Tue, Feb 20|
Hope Town, Abaco, The Bahamas
Renew, Recharge, Retreat!
Nourish Mind, Body and Spirit to Transform Your Life!
Time & Location
Feb 20, 2024, 12:00 PM – Feb 24, 2024, 12:00 PM
Hope Town, Abaco, The Bahamas
About the event
Dr. Gwen Schiada and Rachael Aberle combine their gifts to host transformative healing events in magical Hope Town, The Bahamas.
Retreat…to a tropical paradise setting on Elbow Cay. Take off your shoes, walk down the private steps, feel the breeze and enjoy crystal clear blue water and pristine white sandy beaches.
Recharge…your mind, body and spirit with daily Yoga and Block Therapy practices. Allow yourself to become still, hear what’s calling to you and let the 7L Framework mindset program inspire you to create a Life on Your Terms. You can achieve your dreams!
Renew…with organic, nourishing delicious meals, including fresh juices, breakfast smoothies and lunch prepared each day and a special Bahamian dinner prepared one evening!
Don’t miss this special opportunity! Transform through new friendships, nutritious food education, healing practices and the powerful 7L Framework to guide the way!
Retreat Sample Overview...We Always Approach with Flexibility to Maximize Guest Experience...
- Arrival, settle into accommodations and Bahamian welcome dinner
- 9 - 9:30am - Retreat overview with fresh juice or protein smoothie
- 10 - 11am - Block Therapy with Rachael
- 11 - 12pm - Food demo and Nourishing Lunch
- 12 - 1:30pm - 7L Framework Mindset with Dr. Gwen
- 2 - 3:00pm - Afternoon Yoga
- 3 - 5:00pm - Free time and/or 1 on 1 with retreat hosts
- 5:00 - 6:00pm - Ocean view mock or cocktail and refreshments
- Dinner - On Your Own
- 8 - 9am - Fresh juice or protein smoothie with demo
- 9 - 10:00am - Block Therapy with Rachael
- 10:30 - 11:30am - 7L Framework Mindset with Dr. Gwen
- 11:30 - 1pm - Nourishing lunch and free time
- 1 - 2:00pm - Afternoon Yoga
- 2 - 4:00pm - Hope Town lighthouse Tour
- Dinner - On Your Own
- 9 - 9:30am - Fresh Juice or protein smoothie
- 9:30 - 11:00am - 7L Framework Mindset with Dr. Gwen
- 11 - 1pm - Food demo, nourishing lunch and free time
- 1 - 2:00pm - Afternoon Yoga
- 2 - 4:00pm - Free time and/or 1 on 1 with retreat hosts
- 4 - 5:00pm - Block Therapy with Rachael
- 6:00pm - Retreat Celebration Dinner
- Goodbyes and depart
About Dr. Gwen Schiada
Dr. Gwen holds a doctorate in Clinical Psychology. She is an entrepreneur, published author, multi-term elected council woman and host of the Life on Your Terms podcast. But, that’s not where she started. She went from being a high school dropout with dormant dreams and a GED to allowing herself to dream big, achieve a PhD level education and a commitment to live life on her terms!
Her passion for helping others “wake up” led to the creation of her podcast, Life on Your Terms ~ Powered by Your Inner Compass. She interviews experts and individuals who are successfully living in alignment with their passions, purpose and values.
Through this effort, she has uncovered the many gems we can all embrace to create a life on our terms. It’s not a mystery. Dr. Gwen created the 7L Framework, a step-by-step process designed to help you tap into your inner compass, become emboldened to claim and create the life and business you desire and achieve your dreams!
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, the Life on Your Terms 7L Framework is for you:
- Do you want to feel emboldened to claim and create the life, business, career you desire? But, feel beholden to barriers and beliefs that hold you back?
- Do you feel a stirring inside to move toward something bigger or different, but you’re unsure how to tap into your own power and chart your path?
- Will you feel you’ve let yourself down if another year goes by and you haven’t taken action to achieve your dreams?
What People Say About Dr. Gwen
"The experience was amazing. The 7Ls are insightful and easy to put into use. You also helped me put things in perspective. As opposed to feeling like I'm floundering. I now view the last couple years as working on the first three Ls -Just didn't realize it. Thank you for paying attention to the "bubbling" and sharing it. You are changing lives." K. Mc Knight
Learn more about Dr. Gwen and the Life On Your Terms 7L Framework: www.loytinnercompass.com
About Rachael Aberle
Rachael currently lives in Hope Town and hosts retreats on various islands in The Bahamas and internationally. She is a certified Block Therapist, Massage Therapist, Yoga Instructor, Body Talk Practitioner, Raw Food Educator, and also studies Theta Healing. Her passion is to teach people to become their own health advocates and help them realize their true potential.
Block Therapy is the “next generation of bodywork”. It is a simple, effective technique that melts through restrictions that block blood flow and life force energy in the body. It is a therapy, exercise and meditation all in one practice. It results in healing at the cellular level, strengthens the immune system and promotes a sense of inner peace as a result of deep meditation.
Rachael and her husband also own and operate Air2O and Oasis Juice Bar, provisioning the island’s residents and guests with the purest water and fresh, healthy juices and nourishing food.
What People Say About Rachael
"All I can say right now is WOW! I’m in disbelief that I can feel such a huge shift after one class. I have tried so many things over the years and while some work for a while, I have never felt anything like this. I was supposed to meet you, so I could learn about this. Thank you so much for sharing this information with me. I have been in so much pain for so long. I was getting into the mindset of just deciding that this is how it is going to be from now on. I might now have a real chance at changing that mindset." Michelle
Learn more about Block Therapy: https://kd167.isrefer.com/go/mainpage/radiorach/
Learn more about Rachael: https://www.rachaelaberle.com
- Beautiful oceanfront property with gorgeous white sandy beach to relax and restore
- Tropical setting, designer accommodations (see tickets for room details)
- Perfect place to disconnect from the busyness of life & reconnect with the sound of the ocean & nature
- Sprawling grounds with several cozy, beautiful lounge areas including gazebo ovelooking the Sea of Abaco
- Fresh organic juice or breakfast smoothie every morning
- Nourishing, fresh local ingredients, savory lunch meal and snacks each day
- Healthy food demonstrations and education
- Bahamian-style guest welcome dinner and last night celebration dinner
- Ocean view mock/cocktail and refreshments one night
- Block therapy, yoga daily led by Rachael Aberle
- Transformative 7L Framework mindset program facilitated by Dr. Gwen Schiada
- Hope Town lighthouse tour crossing the beautiful harbour by boat
- Arrival and departure transportation from Hope Town dock to the retreat property
- All the amenities the accommodation has to offer and help with excursions, massages, etc.
Airfare: Commercial flights each day into Marsh Harbour Airport (MHH)
Transportation from Marsh Hourbour to Hope Town. It’s about a 10 minute taxi ride from Marsh Harbour International Airport (MHH) to the ferry, which will take you just another 15 minutes to Hope Town.
Refund Policy: Your deposit is refundable, minus $150 processing fee, within 7 days of purchase. After that, all payments are non-refundable. Balance due 60 days prior to retreat date. We encourage you to purchase trip insurance.
Day Pass! $1,500 (50% dep.)
Already going to be on island and have your own accommodations? Join us for this transformational event! Includes all activities and materials. Space limited for day pass guests.
Single Queen $2,750 (50% Dep.)
Private queen room with everything you need, including fresh linens, cozy towels, and beautiful adjacent shared bath. The rooms are breezy and elegantly designed with real hardwood floors and high raked ceilings. You'll feel a world away with the meditative Caribbean vibe. Step out onto the beautiful wraparound verandah and enjoy the other numerous private spaces on the sprawling Sea of Abaco property where you can relax and renew.
Single Queen X $2950 (50% Dep)
Private queen room for one guest with everything you need, including fresh linens, cozy towels and beautiful ensuite bath. The rooms are breezy and elegantly designed with real hardwood floors and high raked ceilings. You'll feel a world away with the meditative Caribbean vibe. Step out onto the beautiful wraparound verandah and enjoy the other numerous private spaces on the sprawling Sea of Abaco property where you can relax and renew.
Sgl Queen Ste $3,150 (50% Dep)
Extra spacious queen room for one guest overlooking the Sea of Abaco with designer ensuite comes with everything you need, including fresh linens, cozy towels, and beautiful spa style bathroom with free standing tub, double vanity and shower with sweeping views of the Sea. The rooms are bright, breezy, and elegantly designed with wood floors and high raked ceilings. Relax on the beautiful wraparound verandah and enjoy the other numerous private spaces on the sprawling Sea of Abaco property.
Dbl Queen X $5,250 (50% Dep.)
Private queen room for two guests with everything you need, including fresh linens, cozy towels and beautiful ensuite bath. The rooms are breezy and elegantly designed with real hardwood floors and high raked ceilings. You'll feel a world away with the meditative Caribbean vibe. Relax on the beautiful wraparound verandah and enjoy the other numerous private spaces on the sprawling Sea of Abaco property where you can relax and renew.
Dbl Queen Ste $5,900 (50% Dep)
Private extra spacious queen room for two guests overlooking the Sea of Abaco with designer ensuite comes with everything you need, including fresh linens, cozy towels, and beautiful spa style bath with free standing tub, double vanity and shower with sweeping views of the Sea. The rooms are bright, breezy, and elegantly designed with wood tiled floors and high raked ceilings.